What’s it all about?:
You don’t really want to read this …do you? The masters of horror are waiting to take you on a terrifying ride, and there are 13 stops.
Meet the new guy in town, very handsome, very sexy, and very deadly.
Dine on sweet and wonderfully inviting confections – they’re good to the last breath.
Learn that some spells can never be broken…
Inside you’ll find the works of 13 masters of horror. Let Christopher Pike, R.L. Stine and the rest of our macabre crew show you the beauty in your worst nightmares – and the terror in your most exquisite dreams….
Beth’s Points of View:
- My favourite story in this collection has to be Collect Call: The Black Walker Parts I and II which I read over and over again as a teenager.
- Creepiest read? Probably The House of Horrors. You’ll never look at mannequins the same way again…
- The authors this book showcases were among the top names writing in the Point Horror genre at that time including one of my favourites R.L. Stine.
- The strangest story in the collection for me is probably Where The Deer Are by Caroline B. Cooney. I’m still trying to figure that one out!
Chrissi’s Points of View:
- I like how it’s a collection of Point Horror short stories. You can easily dip in and out of it.
- Wide range of topics
- Incredibly dark stories, perfect for Halloween!
- There’s a story about a doll by Carol Ellis that sticks so vividly in my mind. If you’re scared of dolls DON’T READ IT!
If you’d like to know our Points of View about The Perfume by Caroline B. Cooney, visit Chrissi’s blog HERE.
Would WE recommend it?:
BETH’s Star Rating (out of 5):
CHRISSI’s Star Rating (out of 5):